Monday, November 28, 2011

I Love You Phillip Morris (2009)

I am choosing the movie "I Love You Phillip Morris" for essay #4. I am choosing this move for several different reasons. One being the movie being fantastic, second because it is one of those movies that leaves your jaw dropped. The cast alone is my third reasoning for choosing this film. Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor are one of the best duo's I have ever seen. Although this movie may or may not catch your attention due to the different lifestyles projected in this film, it certainly caught mine. You will laugh and cry and be in shock through out the entire film.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen that movie before as well. It is a really different role Jim Carry plays than what he has done in the past but i thought it was funny. And i think it was based on a true story as well.

    ReplyDelete